7.05.2016

PO-EM day dresses

Some (one?) of you were curious about the fit of the PO-EM day dresses so here they are. If they had 10 different patterns I'd probably just buy them all and wear these every day of my life, like a better-dressed Charlie Brown. But they don't.

The awesome stuff: roomy; soft; nubby cotton; pockets; neutral; comfy

The cons: if you like figure flattery - oh well!



^ PO-EM day dress, Insecta shoes, DIY necklace ^




^ PO-EM day dress, Insecta shoes, Stitch Prism necklace ^


These are a size small and I'm usually a....I don't really know but I think probably a 4-6 at this point? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.