At any rate, I decided to bore you with my minutiae. At least for today.
5 Ethical Style Things I Did This Week:
1) Made a list of the things I actually "need" --- booties, winter boots and winter socks
2) Slowly going through my closet to figure out what doesn't fit and what I won't use so I can find new homes for them and have an easier time finding what I will use
3) Planned a vegan ladies clothing swap for February
4) Held off looking for sweatshirt or sweater dresses from ethical companies online when I saw a blog feature some cozy-looking options -- either I will find one at Beacon's Closet or I won't
5) Cancel my Vegan Cuts Beauty Box subscription. I still have my Petit Vour subscription and I think that's enough for me
^ last month's Vegan Cuts polish color - minus the glitter ^
And bonus, 6) Read this post about soy textiles.