5.12.2014

Vegan Style: with Mata Traders

This post features Mata Trader's Tied & True top in blue floral. I'm participating in their blogger program, which you can read about in my previous Mata Traders post.  I had already purchased stuff from Mata Traders when they contacted me so I feel pretty confident in accepting and featuring their stuff on this blog.  I don't take such matters lightly and it's why you rarely see c/o anything here.

Mata Traders produces apparel and jewelry hand made in India and Nepal by women's cooperatives and and has a good description of their work here! Mata Traders is not exclusively vegan (some jewelry has bone) but the large majority of their offerings are vegan.

mt shirt e
shirt/Mata Traders
skirt, bag, shoes/re-use either vintage or thrift stores


Mt shirt e
shirt/Mata Traders
skirt/American Apparel
shoes/Cri de Coeur (sweatshop-free vegan line)


Mt - shirt e
shirt/Mata Traders
cardigan/American Apparel
Saturn hand-painted brooch/wandering genie via Etsy


Mt - shirt e 
shirt/Mata Traders
black jeans/US-made BDG cigarette high-rise jean
shoes/Cri de Coeur (recycled eco-"suede")

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I like this top a lot. Thanks for sharing the brand and item, Jesse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that looks like your style! I'm impressed that the shirt plays so nicely with the green skirt AND the burgundy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're lookin' lovely! I've perused Mata Traders before as well (for both blog and pleasure) and am completely stuck on a dress on their site, but this post, just might push me over the edge…and I'm trying so hard not to buy stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look cool. I like your choices cool lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blouse and looks great with different coloured skirts or a more casual look with pants. You always look so pretty!

    ♥ carmen

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.

{comment moderation is ON to avoid the horrendous amounts of spam Blogger keeps letting through!}