4.10.2014

Back with Kitten Magic

Don't get too excited.  I don't have any real kittens for you.**  But I do have a Kitten Magic t-shirt.  It was a gift from my dude.  (A while ago, actually, but I am wearing it today.)

I wore this to:  watch Saturday Night Fever at the library theater

Kitten magic


Remember when I could drink coffee and not go to the doctor's office and my life was so cool?  I barely remember.  The good news is that I think we're finally getting somewhere ever since I've agreed that yeah, maybe I wasn't feeling so well and maybe I was dropping a lot of weight and maybe - just maybe - the doctors should be apprised.  I am paranoid to mention that anything is wrong with me ever because I know there are people out there who will insist it's because I'm vegan, despite me being vegan for 19 years and only experiencing any issues this year.  So I find myself compelled to explain that all my bloodwork is fine and up until recently I was running 6+ miles and this is just a stomach issue.  Also I've finally grown out of caffeine headaches and am drinking tea like a champ.  Like so:

Tea

I'm behind on my 2014 ethical wardrobe goals and I'm hoping to catch up in the next month, despite having a lot of work travel.  Maybe I can update while I sit in my hotel room at night watching Storage Wars, who knows?

** Don't be too sad because 'tis the season right now where you can walk in to almost any shelter and offer to foster or adopt kittens and they will welcome you with open arms because it's Kitten Season aka Kitten Mountain aka Please Get These Lil' Ones Out of the Shelter.  And it's never too late to start doing TNR or finessing your neighbors who have an intact cat to get it fixed.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been feeling so cruddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. That t-shirt rocks and you should be super chuffed with yourself for the six mile + running, that's well cool. In the same bracket with the ethical wardrobe goals, I am now a month behind but hey hopefully April will be super productive on the blogging front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt! I've never been able to run six miles, so don't feel bad about taking a break. I also tend to hide illnesses (very catlike, if you ask me) for fear people will blame it on being vegan. But a cold or headache or stomach issue can happen to anyone. Just wish it wasn't you. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.

{comment moderation is ON to avoid the horrendous amounts of spam Blogger keeps letting through!}