12.16.2013

Vegan treats: dark chocolate and sea salt citrus

If you follow me on Pinterest or Instagram, you've already seen this one (sorry, people).  I just wanted to share this really easy, really fast 3-ingredient dessert as we move into the season of holiday party after holiday party, laden with delicious sugary desserts.  I enjoy vegan baked goods very much but this is perfect when you want something sweet, salty and healthier than chocolate chip cookies.  (Unless they're vegan white chocolate macadamia nut cookies - in which case there's always room.)


oranges

If you have any easy appetizer or dessert (vegan) recipes, lay them on me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.