9.13.2013

Happy Friday - Sticks & Stones

I already posted this to Instagram but I'm repeating it here because I'm going to assume the Venn diagram of blog readers and Instagram readers only overlaps a smidge.

crystal and wood

sticks & stones

The stick part was from a local designer necklace I bought years ago.  The rock was from some sweatshop crap I picked up at Beacon's Closet (new item, assumedly sweatshop).

This weekend I'm going to try not to be a hermit.  I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.

{comment moderation is ON to avoid the horrendous amounts of spam Blogger keeps letting through!}