I am pretty sure that hat is the only reason I got a prize for Most Creative Female (Outfit...I didn't make suggestive balloon animals for anyone there or anything)! Yay! It came with a $50 Mooshoes gift card and vegan fudge!
Here is a doofy picture of me with my winnings!
"You like me...you really like me!"
Thanks to the folks who put on the prom - lots o' organizing and sweat equity! Yet they managed to look cool as cucumbers the night of, and even looked fully functional at a picnic the next afternoon. (For full disclosure, these are pals of mine. I didn't stalk them to know that.) Well done, ladies!
- vintage pillbox hat = vintage store in Cold Springs
- dress = sweatshop, approx 5 years old
- shoes = Hearts of Darkness / Cri de Coeur, vegan brand, sweatshop-free factory in China
- burgundy clutch = freebie gift with a pair of vintage shoes off Etsy!
- vintage bow pin = some vintage store, 10 years ago?