6.19.2013

New "Dressing Vegan" Post on Vegan for Her

Yesterday I had the opportunity to join the ladies of Vegan for Her on their site!  I provided an updated Dressing Vegan post (my original one was a little out of date link-wise and I included a new list of stand-up vegan brands, culled from my I Shop... page).  The Vegan for Her site has various forums and they provided a forum section for discussing the Dressing Vegan post.

Vegan for Her is a new book by Ginny Messina and JL Fields.  So new that I don't even have it yet (the title has not yet been released; you can pre-order it).  But I'm looking forward to it!

Messina_9780738216713_cvr_PROMO1-1018x1024

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for writing the post for Vegan for Her, Jesse! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.