5.21.2013

Will you be at Vida Vegan Bloggers Conference?

Hey guys.  I forgot to mention that in a few days I'll be attending Vida Vegan Bloggers Conference.  Will you be there?  I don't really know entirely what it's going to be like except that I'm going to eat lunch and dinner at mother-f'n Potato Champion every single day in Portland.  Pinky swear.  Also I plan to leave with 2 boxes of Voodoo Donuts, only the creme-filled variety.  That will take care of lunch and dinner for following week back in Brooklyn. 

Lunch @ se Hawthorne & 12th

If you will be there, let me know.  You can come to Potato Champion with me.

Also, if the name of the conference makes Ricky Martin's "Livin' La Vida Loca" an earwig for you, you are not alone. 

10 comments:

  1. I wish I was going!!! I totally slacked on buying a ticket. And super jealous of Potato Champion!!! I've never been there, but from looking at their menu it's pretty much my dream place.

    Eat all the fries and donuts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bummer! I'll enjoy a donut in your name!

      Delete
  2. I'll be there and I'm not sure what to expect either. I've been so busy that I haven't even had time to think about where to eat. I hope I have enough stomache space to eat all vegan Portland. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be at VVC too! This will be my first time and I have no idea what to expect either. I'm kinda nervous but am totally excited to eat all the vegan foods that Portland has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey - it will be awesome to meet you!

      Delete
  4. I'll be there, too! It will also be my first time (at VVC, not in Portland). And I also plan on eating my way through the city and wearing flashy shoes despite the forecasted rain. Looking forward to meeting all you shiny, lovely people and I only hope we can all recognize one another after we've gained 15 lbs in A WEEKEND. Jessie Anne O, I feel like there will be a lot of late night drankin' and dancing, two of which are my favorite activities. Woop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Can't wait to meet you in person!

      Delete
  5. I just wrote a comment, but I think it was deleted or awaiting moderation. Either way, I'm going. And I'm stoked to eat a lot of delish stuff and meet you fine people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I have moderation on because spam has been kickin' butt lately and it takes less time to approve legit comments than delete spam. Thanks, Blogger!

      Delete
  6. Oh, I know I am like all up in your blog today, but I saw this and thought of you.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRNNzMZgrzs&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.