2.08.2013

Cri de Coeur Sale (until 2/13)

Cri de Coeur is making way for their new line by discounting their older stuff.  Among them are my favorite t-straps (named "Bounce") and my even more favorite black & tan cutout oxfords ("Slim").  {25% off at checkout with the code:  waitingforspring}

Their email did a mini-preview of the new line and looky here!  Bags are one of those things I struggle with over-buying but I revert to plain canvas totes in the winter more than I'd like.  So this classier, more water-proof pleather one particularly interests me.  And so do those shoes.





I know I've written about CDC before but in case you're forgotten, they're a vegan brand produced outside the US, with attention to labor standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.

{comment moderation is ON to avoid the horrendous amounts of spam Blogger keeps letting through!}