2.07.2013

Are you a small-sized kitten lover? This skirt is for you!

I'm sorry but I cannot get over this kitten skirt Sally Jane Vintage is selling.  Can you even guess how many kittens are on that skirt?  (The animal-nerd in me is thinking it's probably a good skirt for spay/neuter outreach.  "Look, cat owner!  If you don't have your cat fixed, this skirt is going to happen all up in your house!")


Since I'm a cat lady in real-life (and not just on the internet), I generally try to avoid wearing cat stuff so I'm not buying it.  (Although I do have this.)  I mean, I talk about cats basically every day so wearing this and talking about cats every day is probably too much of a double whammy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really into the idea of you the skirt being used to deter people from falling into Crazy Cat Person territory. Yet allowing them to indulge the saner side, with cat-themed clothing items.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.

{comment moderation is ON to avoid the horrendous amounts of spam Blogger keeps letting through!}