9.13.2012

Who Knew It Existed? Vegan Taxidermy

Design*Sponge just posted about this and it was so neat I thought it warranted mention over here. 

The design community's elevated focus on taxidermy in the last few years has not delighted me.  (You can imagine my heavy sighs at the Museum of Natural History's taxidermy hall, right?)  So color me pleasantly surprised seeing the title "Vegan Taxidermy" pop up in my reader.

Here's a visual or two - you can head to the link above or right to the source (the Etsy store) to check out more.

vegan taxidermy kestrel



vegan taxidermy grebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.