8.17.2012

Save the Date: 9/6 Vegan Fashion's Night Out @ Mooshoes

If you have read this blog for any length of time you know what percentage of my salary goes to Mooshoes and Cri de Coeur.  (You know, after I spend money on cats first.)

I have at least 7 pairs of Cri/Hearts of Darkness shoes and stop into Mooshoes at least once a month.  (My hair appointments are a mere half block away so Mooshoes for browsing and Babycakes for savory biscuits are monthly endeavors.)

Last year I skipped their FNO event but this year I plan to make it!  Facebook details are here.

Another Mooshoes event photo
(featuring at least 5 people I know and heart)

Mooshoes - Vegan Girl's Guide to Life Book Signing

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'll be there this year as well. Maybe we'll finally have a chance to meet in person :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo was the night we met!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.