5.09.2012

Dreams Do Come True

Please mark this day in your calendars.  I finally found a vintage shawl-neck horse sweater in my size that is not wool.  That's right - a vintage vegan horse sweater.  It was 70 degrees today and I wore it anyway...just because I can


I've poked around Ebay and Etsy for a while for these and every time I found one in a small size, it would invariably be wool.  Almost 50 people complimented me on it already.  When you see me in this sweater over a bathing suit even when it's 90 degrees this summer, please don't be surprised.

9 comments:

  1. Gah! That is fantastic! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you were looking for such a specific piece, and that such a thing exists. It zips up? How wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it. love it. love it. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! i'm so glad you are liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love that! I would wear it all the time too if I had one.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.