2.03.2012

One thing I will tell you

I know I haven't posted in a week and I know you're like totally dying to know which article of black clothing I wore each day but too bad. Too busy.

I will tell you that Vaute Couture is having a sale.

I also totally forgot to tell you guys that Vaute Couture was sweet enough to include me in their lookbook. (You can click to make this larger but I didn't want to be rude and just enlarge my picture, which already lives on this blog anyway. And no, that is not my real surname.)

vc lookbook

I would have also mentioned that Matt & Nat was on Gilt again except it was an absolute crap sale. An absolute crap sale is a sale where I like zero of the options offered. And I love bags, so you know it was pretty bad. (That said, I've Gilted M&N stuff in the past.)

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I just discovered your blog, and as a fellow vegan/person who wants to avoid sweatshop items, I think it's awesome. Also, it's cool that you do TNR!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.