1.16.2012

New Reading Material: Sunjo Over the Moon

My friend S has started a blog. Finally! After all of my harassment. (Consistent harassment pays off; let that be a lesson to you.)

You will want to read this:
Sunjo Over the Moon




S always impresses me with her vintage collection (she was the first and only person I saw with a collection of Vested Gentress dresses) as well as the modern brands she gives her attention (I learned about Prairie Underground from her first). She is an all-around good person, one of my favorite shopping companions (with 2 cute dogs!) and one of the limited number of folks I've let in on my favorite Brooklyn thrift store.

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere, Sunjo Over the Moon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for bugging me, I'm glad to finally be on here!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.