1.05.2012

Kicking out something, alright

It's already the 5th and I'm just now getting around to posting what I wore for New Year's Eve. We ended up going to three different parties - from Queens to Brooklyn.

nye
dress/Buffalo Exchange (Chelsea)
tights/American Apparel
bag/vintage
shoes/my friend Suzanne!
(who doesn't have a blog but should)
NYE light-up headband/sweatshop

I am pretty sure that when I said my resolution for 2012 was to kick out the jams, I didn't mean "be really congested and sick the first week and lay around watching episodes of Trailer Park Boys". But you take what life gives you. You make lemonades out of lemons. You get what you get and you don't get upset.

Anyway, in the near future I hope to have a few things for you -- an overview of "no animal testing" logos and what they mean and how vegans keep warm in the winter.

And with that I leave you with Bubbles explaining why he loves flea markets (warning of f-bombs):


7 comments:

  1. How have I missed Trailer Park Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Terri - I have only ever heard one of my friends talk about the show, which is how I found it. I just realized that Ellen Page (as an even-younger young'n) plays Lahey's daughter in a few episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Trailer Park Boys!
    I also love your sparkly dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Years! i love that dress. Very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful dress! Another Trailer Park Boys fan here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of Trailer Park Boys and I think I'm missing out! Love that dress, BTW! Isn't Buffalo Exchange great?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you thriged sequins is super super good...i totally spent the first 2 weeks of 2013 sick with the flu!!! i'm confident it's not an indicator of 2013 :). happy new year jesse anne!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.