12.19.2011

via Citizen Rosebud - animal-friendly vintage line (Sacremento, CA)

Here is some vegan fashion news for my fellow vegans.

Look at this cool idea: Citizen Rosebud has opened Citizen Vegan, a line of vegan-friendly vintage items, at Never Felt Better. Never Felt Better is a vegan goods store in Sacremento, CA. If you're in the area, Citizen Rosebud urges you to "check out her rack".

Please file this under "Ideas I Wish Were Mine". How jazzed would I be if I could vintage shop somewhere without having to check the tag every time I picked up a sweater or silk-seeming shirt?

This reminds me - I would seriously like to get on top of organizing a vegan-friendly clothes/accessories swap in NYC.

Picture stolen
from Citizen Rosebud post
(linked above)

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.