12.22.2011

10 Dresses to Go

Dressembers 20th and 21st. Ten days of dresses to go. I'm surprised I've had no repeats. I have more dresses than I thought. Who knew I was so rich in dresses?

I wore this to:

- work
- food co-op shopping

19th
dress/beacon's closet
tights/maggie's organics
pleather loafers/vintage via etsy


I wore this to:
- work
- watch first episode of Sons of Anarchy
- hope I don't start watching Sons of Anarchy forever

20th
dress/sweatshop from London 6+ years ago?
tights/maggie's organics
purple shoes/sweatshop (new & falling apart)

I am pretty sick of wearing tights and leggings, although they afford for large meals without much discomfort.

But now I'm afraid that when I need to put pants back on again I won't be able to thanks to my 7 cookie a day diet and the denial that dresses and tights affords me currently. F that. I sound like a Cathy comic. Cookies on demand, without apology.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, F that. You rock. Cookies rock. There's stretchy jeans out there for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of those dresses are adorable! Also-I hear you on the cookie front. I've been going a little crazy myself. Those Trader Joes tins are DANGEROUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, Cathy comic. Those are cute dresses, and I like the setup of of the first photo, with the mirror reflection going on. I'm extremely rich in dresses too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sick of tights and leggings too - although I have often put jeans on under my dresses for warmth and variety. You have looked cute all month though!

    (And I love your F the Cathy comic attitude).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of Dressember! I'm obviously late to these posts but this is just the motivation I need. Bad weather doesn't mean you must wear jeans every day. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.