11.07.2011

white roses mean what?

white roses mean what? by jesse.anne.o.
white roses mean what?, a photo by jesse.anne.o. on Flickr.

The only point of note from today's outfit.

White roses, according to my sources, mean unity, weddings or remembrance. And purity. Turns out white roses are pretty versatile.

"Hey, I'm going to marry you."
"U-N-I-T-yyyy that spells unity."
"Hey, I am going to remember you."
"Thanks for being my 110% pure friend!"

(My sources were, as per usual, the innernettes.)

5 comments:

  1. So, if white roses mean "unity" and "unity" means "U-N-I-T-YYYYYYYYY" does that mean that white roses will "let 'em know you're not a bitch or a ho"? Cause I'm pretty down with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Elizabeth - I am pretty sure this is the case. WHITE ROSES FOR ALL! (Or most.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In some societies white is the color of death. Not sure if that is true for white roses or just the color white. Cute belt anyway.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the info!!
    i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.