11.21.2011

Penguin Potluck

While 90% of my belongings and 100% of my cats are at the new apartment, I've barely unpacked. I had to return to work sooner than I thought and it is taking longer to unpack than I thought! So my life is still in complete disarray, I have no idea where my camera is and I can't access 70% of my clothes.

We were able to knock out some (vegan) cream cheese & olive penguins to bring as an appetizer for a vegan pre-Thanksgiving potluck, though! (I was afraid to commit to baking, in case we couldn't find half our kitchen equipment.)

photo 5.JPG

Hopefully I'll be back around by next week. The ol' blog is looking a little lonely these days.

9 comments:

  1. THis is so cute!! ANd I hear ya about the moving. We moved to two apartments in one month - and with work and school we've barely unpacked. Plus the kitties are traumatized. How are your guys doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cream cheese and olives! My boyfriend thought it was the weirdest thing he had ever seen when I made some the other day. Maybe I can convince him to try it if I make the penguins (like he is 5)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha an olive penguin! gorgeous. All the success for your move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest thing at the party. And yummy too, I'm still eating leftovers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So frickin' adorable, like everything on this blog. Good luck with unpacking, neighbor!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.

{comment moderation is ON to avoid the horrendous amounts of spam Blogger keeps letting through!}