11.23.2011

Ethical Fashion Bloggers - November DIY Round-Up

I recently joined the Ethical Fashion Bloggers Network, which you would never know because I haven't had time to write an intro to the group nor participate in any of the outfit posts yet. But I am pleased as punch to have found a style blogger network focused on ethical fashion, as most of the communities and link lists I was involved with in the past were less and less relevant to my interests over time.

With that, behold the first EFB DIY Round-Up! In which I did not participate but plan to in the future.


3 comments:

  1. I recently joined too and I'm really happy to be in touch with like-minded bloggers. Can't wait to see what you do for your first/the next round-up. I'm liking your blog already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is awesome. Right where you belong! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.