I'm unsure what about this fall has thrown me into a total funk but you're not missing much in the way of outfit pictures, that's for sure. My big project lately has been purging my apartment of unnecessary objects, which includes a lot of grunt work so I've looked like this:
...pretty much all the time. Like a pissed hobo who wears her socks and jeans like a '90s hardcore dude. You're welcome.
I've also developed a week-long hankering for not-dogs with chipotle hummus, ketchup, mustard and pickles. My assumption is that this will pass or those of you who reside in NYC will have to do an intervention.
- I've started reading Fargo Rock City
- I'm up to Significant Others in the Tales of the City series
- I got rid of 8 boxes of stuff at a charity stoop sale
- I got rid of my old tv at electronics recycling
- I got awesome new running shoes (even though I'm injured and can't run now):Look at those magnificently embarrassing colors. They were out of the black/purple version when I went to get my running gait analyzed and buy new shoes so I figured if I couldn't get those, I should go for the gold (amongst other colors). They are so bright they make my feet feel faster and when I ran in them they made me think of Bill Murray in Meatballs.