10.18.2011

Vegan Week at LovingEco (aka Online Shopping, Silly)

LovingEco is an eco-friendly boutique-style deal site (sort of like a green Gilt). This week is Vegan Week (awww yeah!), curated by Mandi of Chic Vegan. They have icons next to each product that indicate whether it was made in the US, vegan, cruelty-free, organic, fair trade, recycled, energy efficient, etc. I enjoy this. With most online shopping sites I'm scanning 8 point font in the "details" section of a product to get that info, if the site lists it it all.

A few of my favorite vegan brands are listed -- Vaute Couture, Hurraw and Neuaura with the proceeds of most of the brand boutique's sales going to Farm Sanctuary, one of my top 3 favorite non-profits. Vaute and Neuaura have limited items (tank, mostly sandals) but Hurraw has a pretty good selection of flavors.
I have this flavor. It's aces.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I am not getting any kickbacks for this post. I'm just trying to be the Pied Piper of vegan brands I like so they'll stay in business.


Strike that. Who knew the
Pied Piper was so dang awful?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I wear the black cherry Hurraw! balm on my lips and cheeks. How would you say it compares to the Bohemian Beetnik stain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How would you say it compares to the Bohemian Beetnik stain?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.