9.19.2011

The Little Engine That Could

Because I spent all weekend in a skull sweatshirt and OTBP canvas combat boots, here's a reminder (to myself) that I don't have to be reduced to sweatshirts and jeans for the duration of cool temperatures.

Pint Sized

Fruity Pebbles

Garfield

believe it or not - inspired by fashionist

Halfsies

Lucky I don't surf.

Bringing home the facon

brooch detail - outfit for mending

Harbinger of...spring

003

Button Down n' Cardigan

3-4-10 Thursday:  Guggenheim Modern Menstrual Hut

11-12-09 Thursday:  Day/Work

11-08-09 Sunday:  Everybody's Workin' on the Weekend

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, when did we switch to people who didn't want to dress a little nice? I've been feeling the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving your hair! You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that long floral skirt. I was looking through w_remix last night at some of my favourites, there were alot of girly type outfits in there that i haven't been wearing myself lately. But, alas it has been cold here, so i need to wear boots that keep out the wet, and thick tights and pants and big jumpers - so haven't really been able to lend myself to much prettiness of late. Although actually, the outfit i'm wearing today looks a little like your aesthetic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This weekend I bought a mini Fjallraven backpack and thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super-cute...love how you work in splashes of color, like with the scarf or the tights...and your neutral looks are super-chic too. That vintage brooch is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. like with the scarf or the tights...and your neutral looks are super-chic too. That vintage brooch is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.