9.28.2011

I wore almost no black. Almost.

I wore this to:
- work
- attend Ranjit's opening (produce scans - not only a great concept but beautiful)
- hit up the food co-op, my home away from home

I am woefully behind my 5k training schedule despite skipping ahead a week on the Couch to 5k schedule. My 5k goal is to make it through the course before they start the "family fun run" (aka families with strollers). Because I can't imagine anything more humiliating than family units propelling strollers catching up to me and totally hosing my speed. I mean, I can...but this is the most realistically likely humiliating fate to befall me.

The good news? The race is on the Coney Island boardwalk. So even if a Bugaboo trailing Cheerios steamrolls me, I'll have the lovely ocean in my sights.

004
shirt/resale
skirt/Bklyn thrift
shoes/sweatshop
tie/With Care

3 comments:

  1. That tie kills me. And get training you can do it! I also love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tie kills me. And get training you can do it! I also love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.