8.30.2011

I shopped at the "Say Yes to Dress" place.

I wore this to:
- attend Kleinfeld's sale
- vet appt
- sundaes @ Soft Serve Fruit Co. (hot peanut butter sauce = vegan!)

My beloved friend, CL, is getting married and wanted to know if i would help her shop for a wedding dress at (the infamous) Kleinfeld's (infamous) sale.

You bet your bippy I jumped at the chance to help her shop for a wedding dress at Kleinfeld's, of tv's Say Yes to the Dress fame. (Yes, Randy was there.) When I showed up looking like I came straight from the Warped Tour she said, "Great, you have tattoos showing, that will scare some of these women away from you so you can get to more dresses." She was also awaiting her rollerderby friend, responsible for good defense.

I'm sure I was a sight to see, all 5'2" of me elbow-deep in white and cream satin streaming down from the clothing rack above me (the long dresses were hung at about 6' up).

003
shirt/urban renewal
cutoff shorts (old, orig sweatshop)
sweatshop shoes

She ended up not getting any of the dresses we found for her to try on at the sale but I'm happy to report that she scored her dream dress at her official appointment there a week later. Link

3 comments:

  1. that's so awesome! I'm glad she found a dress! Too bad it wasn't a discounted one

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so awesome! I'm glad she found a dress! Too bad it wasn't a discounted one

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.