7.26.2011

Prada BFD

First of all, YES, that is a gd cookie press. E.Elizabeth of With Care is officially the smartest person I know. 50 gold stars! If I ever make cookies with it, you get the first batch and I promise to use the Calder-lookin' cookie plate that remains an enigma and is absent from any manufacturer literature.

I wore this to:
- go to a meeting at our uptown location
- stop in Housing Works on the way back because they were having a pants sale
- the only pants I liked were Prada
- paid $65 for pants
- wish pants were a boring brand name so I could have paid $35 for them instead

003
odette necklace
skirt/swap
shirt/american apparel
shoes/sweatshop

3 comments:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.