5.03.2011

Ties Across America!

I wore this to:
- work
- go to Vegan Drinks


I love this little tie from With Care. I want a million of them to wear with every collared shirt I own. It can be my signature. Any personal effects that bring me closer to being a Teddy Girl are a plus.

042811 003
tie/with care on etsy
mbmj shirt via beacon's
sweatshop pants & shoes

042811 005

Since the evenings continue to offend me with their chill, I brought along a black cord jacket for the evening (complete with apple stick pin, some solid fruit promotion!)

042811 014
+blazer, sweatshop


10 comments:

  1. i really love how this outfit looks with the blazer! the tie is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more tie love here. Also, cord jacket? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look how super cute you look- I missed vegan drinks and was sad because I've never been yet and then I could have seen your super cute outfit in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a blazer like yours! The tie is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. I'm totally digging the menswear feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, it really is a cute little tie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tie is awesome, I've never seen such a small one or one with a pattern on it! The shape of the top is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tie is wonderful. And the corduroy jacket reminds me a brown one I had back in college. I think I might still have it somewhere... Anyway, you look beautiful in this ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tie rocks! I scored a tiny tie a few months back and I love it. I have to resist wearing it with everything because it is so good. I will keep my eyes peeled for any tiny ties I might see that would work for you. I am fully in support of as many for you as possible! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.