5.16.2011

Disservice to cat ladies everywhere

I wore this to:

- work

- see boyfriend's band

- think "seriously, why is this woman going out of her way to make cat ladies look even more insane?" (for the record, I am a cat lady and I am not behind this idea)

005

004
shirt/Bklyn thrift
skirt/American Apparel
bag/Matt & Nat
shoes/sweatshop retail, falling apart

White shirts aren't really my jam but inexplicably I ended up with this one.

It's likely hyperbole but seeing myself in white is like looking at a stranger.


1 comment:

  1. Nice outfit! Sounds like you've been reading GOMI.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.