4.13.2011

Yes, Virginia, there is a vegetable butcher.

I wore this to:
- work; panel interview someone
- meet boyfriend and his dad for dinner
- walk through the remnants of a cracker-sponsored home farming event?
- stop by Eataly for the first time ever out of curiosity
- managed to only spend $6 @ Eataly (got staples: bread & pasta)
- marveled at "the vegetable butcher" @ Eataly because I'm lazy


002

CK t-shirt dress/uptown thrift store
Urban Renewal jacket via Beacon's Closet resale
sweatshop tights and flats




P.S. -- nerdboyfriend did Sanford and Son. This made me happy.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- I think I need a personal veggie butcher in the home. As it is I have to beg /barter for Mario to chop the veggies - I like to cook - I hate to chop

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so lovely. The jacket is beautiful and so very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cute little swing jacket. very adorable.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are busy doing things and going places; I am busy folding washing, and chauffering children and making beds. Your life sounds a touch more interesting on the stimulation front. Love the jacket, perfect colour and collar!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.