3.20.2011

Cornucopia!

This week I turned down invitations for thrift store/resale shopping. I've been feeling incredibly lucky in the clothing area thanks to both Kim @ Pineapple Mint and my friend S(f), who should be starting a blog of her own, soon. (I didn't want to say "blessed" because I don't want you to think I'm having a religious experience?)

Along with the red bow belt I bought from Pineapple Mint, a bundle of non-leather belts arrived in the same box! I wish someone filmed me opening the box because it would have looked like a diamond jewelry/wedding proposal commercial.

portrait from wedding
This picture is from this wedding
thank you to Kelly, if you read this!

*I also want to note the dress I mentioned in that
wedding post was hand-made, and not vintage!
Even more impressive and no wonder it was so perfect!

Then my friend (Sf) gave me a load of her really adorable small vintage stuff from her old vintage business. I can't wait until the weather is actually...spring, to show them off! I also can't wait until she starts her own blog because she has cute style and her vintage collection will be the envy of y'all.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, you ARE lucky! It'll be fun to see pictures of your haul.

    I'm non-religious, but I use the word "blessing" when I'm talking about gifts/good things coming from a friend, not a god.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send you some more in a few months! I have several big bins of belts and I skimmed the tops of them for the best vegan options. When more are revealed, I'll send them your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do i smell gushing?! Kim is such a sweetheart!!!! i look forward to your spring outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.