2.22.2011

Lucky I Don't Surf

I wore this to:
- help Pinnacle distro magazines in front of Conde Nast
- left early to go to work
- work
- stop by Vegan Drinks v. Bushwick @ Pinebox

007
shirt/sweatshop retail
skirt/sweatshop retail, tailored
tights/sweatshop retail
shoes/neuaura

And only one deer pun was hurled at me that day.

The necklace is a pendant I've never quite been able to identify. I got it at a charity shop, initially thinking it was something astrology-related that I could figure out. Not so! Sometimes I worry it's like the tiki pendant in the Brady Bunch episode where Greg has his surfing accident.

Lucky I don't surf.

6 comments:

  1. I love your skirt - reminds me of old wall hangings people have in their basements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, LOVE the skirt. And the Brady Bunch ref. Loren and I joked about that the entire time we were in HI>

    ReplyDelete
  3. and lucky there are no tarantulas.
    Love that skirt : )

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.