2.14.2011

I Love a One-Toothed Wonder

I wore this to:
- work?
- be super boring
- all work and no play makes jack a dull boy


005
shirt/sweatshop retail (2yo?)
skirt/american apparel

tights/maggies organics

shoes/vintage pleather off etsy

necklace/brooklyn thrift store



Black Flowers
(you are surprised?)
008


It took herculean effort to change my necklace from my Odette rabbit to this one, which I got for 4% of the price of the Odette necklace. I don't resent that. I enjoy supporting small businesses. I just think the relative amount we pay for things is sometimes so strange.


O'Tim
The Fox Cat

o'tim

As a side note, my reformed-feral cat only has one tooth left in his mouth and when he yawns I'm always disappointed if I miss it, because seeing his one cute little tooth in a whole set of gums makes my heart swell. Aw shucks.

2 comments:

  1. That necklace is incredible!

    I think we have to (quietly) exchange thrift stores - I found one that has a genuine dollar rack, vintage beaded sweaters for $10, and a legit sale rack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great necklace. I've been attempting jewelry lately and failing.
    Have you been enjoying the unseasonable weather the past couple days? 50s and sunny AND no allergies. Heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.