1.13.2011

Collagen Drink Cat

Long time no blog. I just got sucked into a sinkhole of looking at Re-ment miniatures. Please let me know if anyone wants to go in with me on these. I don't want the cat in the "Collagen drink" carton, though. You can have that one.

collagen drink cat

I have been MIA because I've been busy -- between long work hours, multiple vet visits, a weekend wedding and minimal social plans I've had very little time for internetting.

I wore this to: wow, I can't even recall...work?

004
button-down, Ben Sherman/Qns thift
sweater, Zara/some misc thrift
skirt, was a maxi/Beacons PS
shoes/vintage via Etsy

The funny part about this picture is that I was actually looking at The Three Musketeers on the couch. Oh, the things I crop out for you guys.

004b

Now that I've filled my cat-talk quota for the day...laters!

8 comments:

  1. haha, i love the uncropped version -- your boys are so cute!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. What IS collagen drink? It's a bit creepy sounding - like those placenta creams they have at the latin groceries - really? Placenta?
    Anyway- I love this outfit and you bangs! Did you just get them cut?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, cute cats! One of my neighbour's cats is always sitting outside, and it meows at my front door sometimes. I might invite it in for a cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this outfit a lot. That is a great button up. And those cats are charming, the figurine and real ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SUCH a great outfit - I love all of it! The non-cropped picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit on you.
    Color suits you!
    -s

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sassy version of preppy! Cute kitties, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, your calico tabby looks a lot like mine! I don't crop my cats out of photos, though.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.