12.16.2010

Modcloth Developments

You guys know my mixed-bag (but critical) feelings about Modcloth (my posts on them are all over here). I've been fairly critical of their ad practices (and yes, am sick of seeing them all over the dang place with bloggers barely mentioning they got all their Modcloth stuff for free).

For full disclosure - I did order a vegan coat from them (BB Dakota), which was fine in quality but the S was too large for me so I had to return it. Their customer service was, truthfully, perfect.

But I did want to highlight these recent blog posts about Modcloth:

La Fille D'Or's heads up about Modcloth

Adored Austin's Mum's the Word @ Modcloth

Which links to Miss Vinyl Ahoy's Who's Screwing Who?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.