11.15.2010

RIP Wardrobe Refashion

Wardrobe Refashion is coming to an end. Thanks to Nikki for maintaining such a great concept site for so long. I found so many great projects to gape at over there. (And then there were always the ones that were more arts-n-crafts than I'd have liked but more power to 'em. They're the ones who have to wear their own projects.)

These are some of my favorite refashions or refashionists.

1) Crewneck sweater to peter pan collar sweater.

2) It was where I first saw Megan Nielsen stuff.
{Her own self-titled blog is here}

3) And where I became incredibly jealous of Angie's sewing/refashion chops.
{Her own blog is Sew I Thought}

picture from Angie's post on Wardrobe Refashion:
Vintage Dress & Skirt Fixes



4) Ma Chemise d Homme - refashioned menswear-sourced feminine neutrals

Nikki is a great example of what just one person in this world can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.