11.25.2010

Happy Thanks-Day!

Hopefully you're all with beings you love (in person or in your hearts) today, celebrating.

I'll be at my friend's vegan Thanksgiving dinner earlier in the day and will be stopping by my non-vegan friend's coffee/dessert/games gathering later at night.

I hope you find joy in your day, not to be too corny. We're all so overworked and over-worried that it's great to have respites, reminders and time.


My Thanks for Emmy,
a donation tribute to my favorite former-feral cat

Emmy thanks

2 comments:

  1. Happy times to you friend. We don't have thanksgiving in NZ...but hey, I'm thankful today anyway.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.