11.28.2010

Cheezy Love

It's funny how much wider the shots are with my new camera. You can see half my crooked living room.

I wore this to: work, shop for baby shower

Tuesday like a Thursday
- cardi/dept store
- shirt/thrift
- pants/target
- flats/payless


************

And I made these little guys. Which I promptly ate with some sundried tomato dip. (I've given up on having a separate food blog since I never post to it - so that stuff will go here now!)


Cheezy Heart Crackers


Heart Cheezy Crackers
If you click on the picture, it'll give you the recipe links

4 comments:

  1. This look tasty, but what is nutritional yeast? Which section in the grocery store can I find it in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess you will just have to stand closer to the camera ;)

    Love that your crackers are little hearts. that instantly makes them taste better, i'm sure.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cardigan and plaid shirt are perfect together! I feel like I cook a lot (and a lot of different stuff) but I have to say, I've never made a cracker in my life! Intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ sarah nicole - I get mine at my food co-op but health food stores pretty much always have this! I'm not sure if regular grocery stores will carry it though!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.