9.08.2010

Seeing Double: Dry Shampoo

{Oops! I meant to post this earlier and forgot to publish! I'm posting it anyway since they seem to have more sales up their sleeves and you might still be able to get in on this, too.}

While I'm busy sulking about breaking my eco-stapler right out of the gate due to improper usage (did my box omit that there's a 4-paper limit; how did everyone else on the internette know that?), I guess I can tell you about Hair Fix's 24-Hour Buy-1 Black, Get-1 Black Sale.


photo from myhairfix.com


You can see the freebie details here. And they note that if black isn't your color, stay tuned for your turn, blondes and brunettes (looks like they're out of red 'til 3/11).

This blog doesn't do money-thangs so I am letting you know this out of the goodness of my heart and because I love Hair Fix. And hate washing my hair.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I have been looking for a good dry shampoo for a while but had never come across this one.. can't wait for mine to arrive. And I really like your blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair washing is for the birds.

    OK and for me too, but as infrequently as I can manage it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, mine just arrived and it is BRILLIANT, and I somehow got two for one black even though I missed the sale. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.