9.17.2010

Nu Shooz/Point of No Return (Oh, oh, oh, you're takin' me...)

I used a gift card! I just wanted to absolve myself from buying these shoes right off the bat. I had a balance on them but I did use a giftcard from coworkers to buy these suckers last night during Mooshoes' Carol Adams/The Sexual Politics of Meat book signing.

While at the store I also ate a lot of Sweet & Sarah's s'mores and flavored marshmallows. And pet some store cats.



The ace thing about them is their petite toes and their slight height.

Nu Shooz. Do not listen to this at 1:45am when you are planning on going to sleep because not only will you dance to this but then Stacy Q's 2-of-Hearts pops up in the sidebar and it's like an insomniac downward spiral.


Is anyone else jazzed about the Elizabeth Warren news? Go, Warren, go! I hope it is good for all of the reasons that Huffington Post link mentions.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, those shoes are very cute and very JAO. I kinda want a pair now.
    Hope your allergies are better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes! I just awarded you the Sunshine Award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.