9.10.2010

My Finnish Impersonation

This was an outfit from earlier. You know, the day I decided DIY straight-across bangs were a great look with glasses and a low-pony.

It manifested a contrived awkwardness only to be surpassed by
Hel Looks subjects employing the same tactics. Except theirs was voluntary and mine was involuntary.

For the record, this dress is a lady-like work-okay length.

004
dress/gift from L
belt/kimchi & blue via crossroads
flats/payless

My flats were finally so ganked (the linings were coming out) that I forced myself to throw them in the trash. RIP black flats. And also pink flats, too.

2 comments:

  1. cute picture, love the dress. I ruined two pairs of shoes in NY and I was only there 6 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gank is a word I am going to have to use in relation to my black canvas flats.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.