9.06.2010

Green Weather Gear

I know I've been harping on rain gear for a few posts now and it's not even rainy weather (here, anyway). But tough tootie.

Recently, on a crosstown walk to Union Square, I passed a window display of Mau's April Showers/tyvek rain gear:


Cute! Interesting! Spendy. Seems like they're made in Esopus, NY -- which is close to Woodstock and also Kate's Lazy Meadow. If $300 were no object, I'd have the empire jacket.

Then I ran into WithIntent on Ecouterre, here. Seems they make waterproof rain gear/bags out of discarded tents from festivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.