8.27.2010

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am so incredibly tired. Between Wed and Thursday I got no more than 5 hours of sleep each night. I have no idea how much sleep I got last night but it's at the point where I keep feeling like I'm not actually awake when I am awake. 3 days of planning meetings is brutal.

I am going to sleep for 100 hours tonight.

In the meantime, this is a picture of Oneida and me. I had to submit a picture to work for something so clearly it needed to involve an animal (I was asked for such a picture when I started, actually) and this was the best one we were able to get.

Me & Oneida

She's just so cute I had to share it. And it's pictorial evidence she's still wearing her collar!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, so cute!
    Good night, sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable picture. Sorry about the sleeplessness. That is truly tortuous. I hope you catch up tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.