6.05.2010

"Pissing everywhere isn't very Chanel"

Perhaps you were clued in by the post title, but I just watched Lagerfield Confidential. (The title references a sign that was hung in the Chanel offices bathroom. Or some other Chanel HQ type building).

Things I learned while watching:

1. Lagerfield isn't into cohabitating with his lovers (me either)
2. Lagerfield isn't into relationships for various reasons (I'll pass on that one)
3. Lagerfield's ponytail precludes hiding plastic surgery scars
4. The only person I recognized besides Lagerfield was Grace Coddington
5. Remember when Nicole Kidman was the "it" girl?
6. The titular "Pissing everywhere isn't very Chanel"


Karl also says he hates "hard workers." Even though he is a hard worker. But he thinks they should make it look easy and there should be a grace behind that. Please remind me of that when I'm IMing my friends messages like "Calgon, MFers!" and "So-and-so FML!" You'd never get those messages from Karl.


Karl Say Relax

Well, you'd probably never get any messages from Karl.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahaha. Ahhhhh, that was a good belly laugh. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That movie was so oddly endearing to me. He just reminds me of a crazy old aunt who just says whatever comes to mind and sometimes it's the gospel and sometimes it is batshit craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @E - yes, that is exactly what he reminds me of. I also just love that he's so adamant about having the privilege of being alone.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.