6.09.2010

km17: Bow Shirt from a Men's Shirt and Vintage Pillowcase

I had to repost this cute re-fashion I ran into on Wardrobe Refashion. It's on km17's own blog here as well.


No tutorial but it's just as well. It curbs my fantasy-land ideas that I will actually sit down and try to make one. To-date I still have 2 belts and one bag that I'm avoiding using because I need to adjust sizing by sewing a straight line. A straight line. What can I say - my sewing machine is all the way in the other room in a box! (I should be embarrassed to admit I even own one.)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! It doesn't look too hard, but maybe I shouldn't say that until I try.
    My sewing projects are on hold right now until we adjust the little one (and the big one). Thanks for your recommendation. I requested the book at the library. The adult cat is acting up now, and it's getting to be a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad, I'm the same, out of sight out of mind, right?
    My pile usually gets pretty large before I tackle it.

    Strangely enough, I've found that keeping my footpedal/power cord under my desk, while the machine is stored away, makes taking it out and using it much eaisier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.