6.20.2010

Hamster Wheel

I wore this to: work another 12 hours; go to the boyfriend's for dinner

shirt/h&m via beacon's
jeans/cheap monday
flats/payless

Are you observing a theme of working 12+ hour days? Hopefully it's short-lived. And I don't even have an office foster cat to keep me company right now. Again, workload not humanly possible. (I'm obviously a little behind on posting and this is from Friday.)

At this point it's just difficult to exhibit a level of self-care with eating, sleeping, housekeeping around working hours. We all have weeks like that, right?

Miscellaneous neighborhood art:


Contrasting what I usually see.

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.