6.02.2010

Gr'animal Update

Today my office foster cat, Big Betty, went back up to the adoption center for our big adoption event this weekend. Hopefully she finds a great home. She has been in my office for the past month (she was returned for behavioral issues that never manifested in my office - I think she was just stressed out in that home with kids) and has been THE MOST PERFECT CAT I'VE EVER FOSTERED. And I've fostered a lot of gosh darn cats.

It was sad to put her in a carrier to be transported back to the center (I cried!) where she'll have to woo potential adopters from her kennel to get them to take her home, but it's the best chance for the public to see her so off she goes.

We did have this office visitor today though, on her way from a foster home back up to the adoption center as well. Tiny puppy girl!



Last week we had another feline visitor -- my coworker rescued a super friendly cat off of 8th Avenue in Manhattan on her way to work and brought her into our offices before she could be transferred to the adoptions center.

I hope everyone finds fantastic and loving homes!

6 comments:

  1. I'd take that cute cat in a heart beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's an adorable kitty. I am sure someone will take her in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh oh my gosh triple AWWWWWWWWWWWW.
    hey you're getting me in trouble here. I know they will go to good homes! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat in a box - what else is there to life?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.