6.28.2010

Fred's New Employee Model (don't think: American Apparel)

Fred Flare is having one of their full-figured employees model clothing in addition to their typically skinny (and 16 year-old) models. And I quote, from their blog post, authored by the adorable Danit, here:
For every item that comes in that fits me or that we carry in an XL, we’ll be shooting it on a plus size model! It just so happens that the plus size model will also be me!


While I don't often find that I need a taco wallet or denture-shaped ice cubes since I'm not 16 nor am I someone's wacky sidekick, I do read the Fred blog because I think some of the clothes are pretty cute.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I didn't know that FF was cool like this.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Please don't apologize for writing a lot - I like long thoughtful comments so bring on the "wall o' text" if you wish and have no shame.

Short comments are, of course, also always welcome.